PULSAR NOW WITH FI & ABS: RIDE FEARLESS
Unleash the best-in-class power from a 160cc Twin Spark DTS-i Fuel Injection engine, with twin disc brakes, wider wheels & quick single channel ABS that make challenges seem like child's play.
Performance at a Glance
Technology of Power
Technology of Power
Designed with an assertive muscular front to make your entrance, premium raised split-seat, twin spark DTS-i FI engine for optimum fuel efficiency with raw power, Ultra responsive ABS and Monoshock suspension for the smoothest experience.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS160
Twin-Spark 4-Valve DTS-i Engine
Unleash the advanced Twin Spark engine technology, patented by Bajaj, pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 15.02PS and 14.12 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes. Experience the power to surge ahead like never before.
Remarkably quick single channel ABS system senses the symptoms of wheel-lock, and automatically reduces the brake pressure on the wheel. Thus, reducing the chances of slipping and losing control. Zip by city traffic and ride confidently on freeways, from ABS coupled with a 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc that keep you safe.
Power your machine forward through tricky congested streets and past open routes without skipping a beat, with fuel injection to boost engine performance.
Stay on point in any riding situation, be it high speeds or slow-moving traffic, with an additional oil-cooler that keeps performance seamless and temperatures in check.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
A modern high-performance monoshock suspension that gives riders invincible balance and superior comfort. Carve corners at will or race ahead, for hours at a stretch.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, 4 Valve Oil Cooled DTS-iFuel Injection Engine
- Max Power: 15.02 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.12 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Brake Size Front: 260mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90-17”, 49P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17”, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc brake
- Wheel Base: 1370 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 148 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: 120mm wheel travel, Mono suspension with nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp: 12V, 55/60W Halogen
I’M INTERESTED IN THE
Pulsar NS160 FI & ABS
Please fill up in English